Tuesday 22 May 2012

Lovely Tuesday

Menu Plan 21/05/12

MONDAY - Chicken and ham in a sauce on vegetable rice
This used us a piece of cooked gammon, chicken stock and some portions of  rice from freezer

TUESDAY - Sausage casserole and sauteed potatoes
Did not have this last week so having it today. Using peppers from last week & reduced sausages

WEDNESDAY - Cheesy broccoli  pasta bake and homemade garlic bread

THURSDAY - Fry-up 
Using 4 potato cakes in freezer


FRIDAY - Spaghetti bolognese and homemade garlic bread

SATURDAY - Me - Salmon & asparagus tart, roasted veg & chips
                        Hubby - Chicken curry, chips and naan bread
                        Daughter - Fish, chips and mushy peas
Using flan, naan, fish and mushy peas from freezer

SUNDAY - Pork steak, Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes, veg and gravy

That's the meal plan for the week. As you can see I'm trying to use bits and pieces from the freezer to clear it out for the start of a new months shopping.

Today being Tuesday I thought I'd give you a Tuesday roll of pictures.                      

                                       T
Trees I saw on my walk today
                                       U
Uniform I'll be wearing to work tonight
                                      E
Eucalyptus  tree ready to plant



                                         S                                

Sunglasses I wore today

                                                                               D                                                                        

Dandelion I saw on my walk today


                                         A
Azalea in my garden
                                        Y
Yeast used in my bread today
Hope you all have had a glorious day like the one we're enjoying in Yorkshire today. It's beautiful!                                                                                                                    

2 comments:

  1. Hasn't it been a gorgeous day? Long may it continue, my seedlings need some sunshine to get them growing, they're taking ages to grow this year. I really need to have a good rummage through my freezer, there's all sorts of things in there which need using up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This weather has been great on the old cooking front as we have been having salads & cold meats. I never quite manage to meal plan. I do want to get more organised!.
    Hope you are ok and enjoying your garden to x x

    ReplyDelete